skehxrnz

To make money in the local site cooperation negotiation strategy

          Xie pen for a long time, I left a QQ number, there are more than and 100 local station with me, often in the QQ exchange, found that many webmaster have the "flash", talent, technology, but do not know how to find cooperation. I believe that this is also a lot of urgent problems to be solved.

Why is

looking for someone to work with?

, you are where the money operation station "catalyst", of course, if you don’t talk, or talk down, did not consider the effect of a good follow-up, might become the "stepping stone"

!

cooperation several premises: (briefly, the premise of cooperation not only in these three ways!)

1, complementary with your resources and capabilities;

2,

can take

;

3, set up a good website brand and rapid expansion of influence;

starts with first

1, complementary with your resources and capabilities;

if you are engaged in technology, the lack of operational capacity, then find a proficient business cooperation;

if you know the technology, have the ability to do business, but deal with social relations is poor, so find a special public relations cooperation…

If you engage in

technology, and then find out the technology, two individuals nest in the company, how to develop? This is not to say that engage in technology without business ability, more than 95% engage in technology in business are poor, the remaining 5% in technology and business and.

2,

can take

;

sb. You need to network or social resources, but also very strong, willing to cooperate with you, you can find them occasion, this type of venture capital is

;

3, set up a good website brand and rapid expansion of influence;

just run the site most need this kind of cooperation mode, if you run for a long time, others still don’t know or don’t agree with your site, this is also a kind of cooperation strategy;

the following specific

how to talk about cooperation?

talk about cooperation is a basic condition of "bargaining chip", the "chip" is that you find someone else to talk about the premise of cooperation;

"chip" is what?

is your technology, your influence, your creativity, your team, your resources, your relationships, your reputation, you know… The more you chip is bigger, can attract more partners, the rapid development of

!

with a chip how to do?

has a "chip" can not be shy, like looking for a girlfriend or wife, do not see a woman should, then contact me in front of the "cooperation preconditions", if not up to.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *